Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:47:28 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 Supermirafiori For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 Supermirafiori For Sale  (Read 5502 times)
italianxrays

Fiat 131 - VFP783X

« on: February 01, 2013, 12:51:42 PM »

Sad It is with reluctance that I have decided to sell my Fiat 131 2 litre twin cam reg  VFP783X due to unemployment.
I am reluctant to use ebay as there are so many time wasters and its all in favour of the bidder now not the seller.   
It is located in a council lock up that was recently broken into but the Fiat is untouched ( just stole some Fiat Strada Abarth & Mercedes Alloys )
Owned by me since approx 1992 with two previous owners. Been in garage now at least 15 years.
I will attempt to relocate the car up to my house next week & then take pics but the brakes have seized on.
I have all the keys, not even attempted to start her and noted headlining is sagging.
I know the back box fell off when I put her away and both end sills need work.
If you are genuinely interested then best to view, photos are no guide to condition in my opinion. Not sure of mileage will check at weekend but less than 100k. In metallic silver with steel wheels + another set included.Has the plush grey velour interior. Standard car. Looking for offers around ?2,000 & I will include a nice set of x5 Campagnola alloys off an old Alfetta saloon for an extra ?300.
With some TLC and a good respray etc this can make a lovely Mk3 time warp Q car.
There are few left now as the Sports continue to take all the limelight but these 131's have the added benefit of power steering, chrome window trims, square headlights,4 doors for the family man, similar power to weight ratio, smooth gearbox. No sunroof. Some rust around drivers door mirror. Located near Stapleford in Nottingham approx.15 mins off Junction 25 of the M1
I just want to see her go to an enthusiast who has serious intentions of restoring back to her former glory. I may have posted some pics when I joined the Forum ?
tel me anytime on 07858300782
Rob 131

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:21:04 PM »

Looking forward to the pictures. Met Silver is a great colour for a S3 Super, and with few owners I am sure will sell easily.

Rob 131: 2019 BMW 530d M Sport, 2019 Mini Cooper Clubman, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 Performance Edition & 2012 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.3JTDM

Formally Owned an Orange 1979 131 Mirafiori Sport in 90/91

UK
106usj

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 10:14:09 PM »

Im sorry to hear you have to sell your 131 even worse when its due to unemployment.
I hope you sell it quickly and get the money you are looking for.
Regards 106
strada

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 09:47:58 PM »

around 5years ago you had some orange sport wings on ebay, the car was in the back ground of the pictures, i asked if it was for sale then but you said no, un fortunately i now own two restored super mirafioris and have no more time/money/space/energy /etc, it has to go to a good home

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.