Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:40:44 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Spaitalia 2012
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spaitalia 2012  (Read 5909 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: February 19, 2012, 09:19:38 PM »

http://www.spaitalia.be/en

All Italian brands, all models, of all ages.

28 and 29 April for the largest European gathering of tifosi from all Italian brands!

SpaItalia is first of all a festivity for Italian cars. Whether you own the latest Ferrari 458 spider, or a Fiat 500 from 1960, SpaItalia is the Event you cannot miss. All profiles are welcome : from an ordinary spectator to those who want to use the bitumen of the Spa Francorchamps circuit. And, as usual, all activities can be booked in advance or on the spot.

This year's featured Italian marque is Lancia and there's a large contingent of Lancias going from the UK and Italy with 14 cars booked so far on the common stand. I'll be there in the Gamma. The Fiat Coupe Club UK will also be there in force. If any of our members from the Continent (or the UK!) are going please let me know Wink Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:01:52 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:20:34 AM »

Hi Theo,

i will go also this year with the Lancia Stratos! here pic from last year.  Wink

* Kopie von PICT0038.JPG (172.4 KB, 801x600 - viewed 772 times.)

Enzo from Germany!
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »

Good news Enzo  Wink Will you be there for the whole weekend? I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday. I warn you now that I'll be taking a lot of photos of your Stratos  Wink Grin  We should certainly meet up for a cup of coffee and a chat  Cheesy 

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 04:27:34 PM »

Hi Theo,
if the weather is sunny i will go on saturday with the Ferrari, and sunday with the Stratos.
we see us sure, i am not long away from my car's! sure there is time to talk and drink a cup of coffee or two!
if you pay,  i need all my money for the fuel!  Grin
Here a picture from the last four year's.

Enzo  Wink

* spa italia ..jpg (122.67 KB, 800x600 - viewed 823 times.)

Enzo from Germany!
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 04:42:25 PM »

For sure Enzo I'll buy you a cup of coffee or two  Wink Grin
Look out for this Gamma

and you'll find me somewhere near  Wink Grin but if not I'll be next to the coffee machine  Grin

PS Just follow the oil drips from the entrance and you'll find the Gamma  Embarrassed

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Tas131

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 11:23:27 PM »

Now you can rock up in a 300C with a Lancia badge on it and still take part. Sad really.

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 12:27:41 AM »

Now you can rock up in a 300C with a Lancia badge on it and still take part. Sad really.

Yes, very sad but might be the lesser of two evils. At least this way the Lancia brand stays alive and maybe, just maybe one day they'll get back to making innovative and incredibly well engineered cars again.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »

And here it is!

I must admit that it's not that bad and certainly better, in my eyes, to the previous 300C.

The event was great! Enzo, where were you? I looked for you but couldn't find you or your car  Undecided

A whole hour on the track on Saturday morning and then about 30 minutes 'parade' with all the Lancias on Sunday.  Grin

Fiat 131s were represented by just one replica.

The biggest Fiat representation was by the Fiat Coupe Clubs of the UK, Netherlands and Belgium and unfortunately one British car proved that any kind of track activity can be dangerous.

Fortunately there was no major injury and apparently the car was sold as is for as much money as was bought in the UK!  Shocked It had a lot of modifications that are apparently very expensive on the Continent  which made it a very attractive parts car.

Some more of my photos of the weekend can be seen at http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy292/Thotos/SpaItalia%202012/?albumview=slideshow.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.